White Wine Vinaigrette is made quickly by blending robust olive oil, white wine, vinegar, and parmesan cheese. This easy salad dressing is full of zesty Italian flavor!Jump to Recipe
White Wine Vinaigrette With Lemon
I haven’t bought salad dressing in years. I really like maximizing my grocery budget by using what I have on hand to create something new. Who wants to pay $5 for something you can make for free at home?!
Salad dressings can be made easily by combining some sort of vinegar and olive oil. This is always my easiest and quickest recipe that seems to go with just about any salad.
This white wine-based salad dressing is so easy to put together. Combining wine, white wine vinegar, a squeeze of zesty lemon juice and a handful of parmesan cheese in a blender is the only step for this recipe! Blend an serve, easy!
White Wine Vinaigrette Ingredients
- White wine- Dry white wines are perfect for using in a vinaigrette dressing. Dry wine means any wine that is not sweet, like Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Gris, and Pinot Blanc.
- Olive oil- A bold specialty olive oil would be a perfect addition to this easy salad dressing. Either way, make sure your olive oil is an authentic one.
- Parmesan cheese- Is there any dish that is complete without parmesan cheese? Didn’t think so.
- Lemon juice- Just a squeeze of lemon juice will make this dressing POP.
How to make it
I’m about to just blow your mind! Ready for the instructions?
- Toss the olive oil, white wine, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Without a blender
- Add all the ingredients to a container with a lid (like a mason jar) and shake well. Serve.
How long does a vinaigrette keep
Lemon vinaigrette can keep up to two weeks in the fridge. Place the dressing in an airtight container, preferably glass, date, and store in the fridge.
What to use White Wine Vinaigrette on
- Roasted broccoli would be delicious with a drizzle of this delicious vinaigrette.
- Fresh herb quinoa salad would be taken up a notch with a dressing!
- Crispy baked eggplant topped with a vinaigrette would be a meal in itself!
- Lemon and herb roasted chicken is perfectly flavored to go with a zingy citrus dressing.
- Need something delicious to dip in your new favorite vinaigrette? Parmesan crusted chicken is an easy 30 minute meal that will blow your mind!
More Backyard Bohemian Classics
- Southern Low Country Boil With Cajun Lemon Butter
- Maple and Pecan Crusted Rack of Lamb
- Italian Stuffed Whole Pompano
- Healthy Fresh Strawberry Soufflé
- Pancake Breakfast Board
White Wine Vinaigrette with Lemon
White Wine Vinaigrette is made quickly by blending robust olive oil, white wine, vinegar, and parmesan cheese. This easy salad dressing is full of zesty Italian flavor!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 juiced lemon
- 1 tbsp honey optional
Combine the olive oil, white wine, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediatly or refrigerate in an airtight container.
Add the honey if you would like to cut back on the sourness of the dressing.