All your favorite Valentine’s Day sweets and good eats are wrapped in one adorable charcuterie board to share with your sweetheart!
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board
I know I am not alone when I say that walking into Target inspires me! All their cute decor gets my brain wheels spinning and I start daydreaming about how I can use said trinket.
When I spotted a red heart-shaped box (que Nirvana music), I knew I wanted to fill it up with all my favorite goodies.
The beauty of charcuterie boards is that you can make it as fun and sweet, or salty and savory as you’d like! This board has a perfect combination of creamy, salty and sweet so all your senses will be engaged!
- Heart-shaped box with lid
To keep the charcuterie board fun and colorful, pick 2 or 3 Valentine’s Day themed candies.
- Heart-shaped marshmallows
- Lindor strawberries and cream chocolates
- Ghirardelli Valentine’s Day Strawberry Bark
- Hershey Kisses
- Kit Kat
- Swedish Fish
- Sweet Tarts
- Conversation Hearts
Adding a creamy mild or sharp cheese to your charcuterie board will really add a whole other dimension!
- Mull of Kintrye
- Sheep cheese
- Hard salami
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Brazilian nuts
- Macadamia nuts
How to assemble a charcuterie board
- Mise en place. Make sure all your fruits are washed and dried. Cut your fruits if they need to be prepared and gather the rest of your ingredients.
- Prepare the box. Remove the lid from the box. If you want to preserve the box, make sure to lay a few layers of paper towels at the bottom of it.
- Roll the meats and secure them with a toothpick. Place them to the side of the box.
- Add the fruit. Arrange the fruit in a few different places in the box.
- Unwrap the candies. Place the chocolates throughout the charcuterie box. Layer them nicely so they are easy to grab.
- Fill the empty spaced with nuts. Adding nuts to the board is a great way to add contrasting color and a delicious crunch.
Charcuterie board for a date night
Make this a cozy, fun date night by grabbing a few blankets and your favorite bubbles. Adding aphrodisiac foods to your charcuterie board is a sexy twist!
For Galentine’s Day
Make some Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas and add some cute napkins and champagne flutes to celebrate with your girlfriends!
Adding more fruit, cheese and meat options to a charcuterie board for kids will be a healthier alternative. This would also double as a great lunch option. Kids love to eat colorful varieties, especially with their hands!
GRAB OUR PERFECT PANTRY CHECKLIST
No more asking your spouse what's for dinner! Grab our Perfect Pantry Checklist + 12 bonus recipes right now!